Here is what's on the market now in historic properties:
IN SAN CLEMENTE:
* The "ROBISSON HOUSE" aka "Seacliff Apts." at the Pierbowl with giant ocean views on a large lot is now for sale. This is a triplex and has been partially renovated. The main house is 3 bdrm 2 bath and there are two 1 bedroom apartments below it. Right on the beach. Asking $3,690,000 & worth it.
* 1929 PIER BOWL home with 2 bdrm 2.5 baths and 3100 sq. ft. ocean view from master has Mills Act tax benefit $2,990,000.
* 1926 duplex in heart of town, with excellent income of $3,300/month and reduced taxes ($2,500/year). One bedroom in front house and studio in back - great investment property - rents easily. $789,000.
IN DANA POINT:
* On the sand 1948 3 bedroom 2 bath with 1,100 sq.ft. reduced to $2,595,000.
* On the sand, 1929 4,000 square foot house with 8 bedrooms, 2 baths $4,995,000.
* On the sand, 1948 home on two beach front lots asking $6 million.
*In Lantern District 1946 house with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and 2,816 square feet for $899,000.
* In Lantern District 1929 multi-unit with 4 one bedroom units. Good for vacation rentals. $999,000.
* In Lantern District 1928 house with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2,511 square feet with a casita and large 10,000 sf lot. Looks updated to the max., $1,985,000.
* In Lantern District 1928 five bedroom 4 bath house with 2,800 square feet of gorgeous for $3,499,000.
IN SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO:
* 1928 four bedroom 3 bath house near the Mission with 2,700 square feet for $1,149,990.
PLEASE call me at 361-4663 to set an appointment to see any of these.